Friday, November 27, 2009

How do i add one of those myspace band accounts playlist things to my page or stuff like bulletins?

yea, i wanna try post one of those things on my page



i wanna support a friends band page



but i dont know how to do this



and i've seen other people post other bands playlist on pages n such



anyone know the code??



please and thank you



p.s. my friend had a code to do this before, but it keep saying "undefined"



whats up with that??



How do i add one of those myspace band accounts playlist things to my page or stuff like bulletins?

I wouldn't recommend doing that. That's against the Myspace service agreement because it's considered cheating the system to get more plays on a profile song. When Myspace catches bands doing that, they terminate whichever account is posting the player in an inappropriate place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd