Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to creat a Myspace profile for a band the problem is how do I hide the personal profile bit?

I want the Myspace to be about the band not me so I don't want my age etc shown what can I do?



I want to creat a Myspace profile for a band the problem is how do I hide the personal profile bit?

www.munchmyspace.com



I want to creat a Myspace profile for a band the problem is how do I hide the personal profile bit?

In the option section.



I want to creat a Myspace profile for a band the problem is how do I hide the personal profile bit?

if you go onto account settings its got it all there. but i think www.bebo.com would be a better place to make a page about a band as its got a special section for bands. try it out... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd