Friday, November 27, 2009

Why does nobody give my MySpace ''band'' page feedback? www.myspace.com/awsample

Its hard enough to put my song out there but the uncertainty still lingers as long as I receive no feedback. . . . . . . . is my song any good?



Why does nobody give my MySpace ''band'' page feedback? www.myspace.com/awsample?

OK, constructive criticisms:



- Piano sounds a bit out of tune.



- Singer sounds like he's afraid of his own voice, let it out man!



- Poor quality recording.



- First half of performance reminds me of all the bad qualities of Bob Dylan's music, but does get a little better near the end.



- Melody seems ok, couldn't understand most the lyrics so can't really give an opinion there, if the performance were better I might have a more solid opinion of the actual song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd