Friday, November 27, 2009

My Band's Myspace page stopped allowing us to send messages. How can I get it back?

We can send comments, recieve e-mails, post bulletins, blogs, etc. We simply can't send e-mails. We have tried e-mailing Myspace, but nothing has happened. We really need some help.



My Band's Myspace page stopped allowing us to send messages. How can I get it back?

I have absolutely no idea what the problem might be. Good luck getting MySpace support to help you out, too. They're really bad about that sort of thing.



If I were you, I'd just wait it out. A lot of times these things just go away after some patience. MySpace isn't exactly the most technically sound site on the Net.



Good luck!



My Band's Myspace page stopped allowing us to send messages. How can I get it back?

some people are having problems with myspace. I would contract myspace and ask them how to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd