Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I change my myspace (band) url ? ((PLZ HELP))?

Im pretty sure that you can do it, I've did it before but I forgot



EASY 10 POINTZ IF U CAN GIVE ME AN CORRECT ANSWER !



How do I change my myspace (band) url ? ((PLZ HELP))?

Sorry you can't :'( I wish I can change mine too it's stupid name



How do I change my myspace (band) url ? ((PLZ HELP))?

you can not change it when you create an account it tells you you con NOT do it, you will have to make a new account. sorry



How do I change my myspace (band) url ? ((PLZ HELP))?

Here's what MySpace says about your problem: "You cannot change your MySpace Name [or URL] once you pick it, so make sure you pick something you're willing to live with!" So, I guess you're stuck with the URL you've chosen.



How do I change my myspace (band) url ? ((PLZ HELP))?

You cannot,



You'll have to create a brand new account!



How do I change my myspace (band) url ? ((PLZ HELP))?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd