Friday, November 27, 2009

I made a new myspace band account, and it wont let me put my music up because it says it needs audo

i cant find the auto files, and all of my music is stored in my itunes and it wont let me upload it from there?



what do i do?



help is much appreciated thank you :)



I made a new myspace band account, and it wont let me put my music up because it says it needs audo files?

It needs to be MP3. Itunes music is ACC I believe. You need to convert the music to MP3 in Itunes, then you will be able to upload.



I made a new myspace band account, and it wont let me put my music up because it says it needs audo files?

Yes, you must have MP3 files. If you are using software to record your music, you should be able to create MP3's from that. If not, you may have to take the original file and convert it using conversion software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd