Friday, November 27, 2009

MySpace Band Layout-how do I change it?

Please do not mention a website as they are useless. The settings are not the same as a personal one. What options do I press? I cannot find anything whatsoever. Treat me like a 5 year old kid someone and write down the options for me??PLEASE



MySpace Band Layout-how do I change it?

i have a few music profiles, haha.



alright, so this is how you edit a music profile.



on the main page click 'edit profile'



once on the edit page click the tab 'band details'



once you do that you have the areas to input info and whatnot just like on a regular myspace profile..



this is where you can put the codes for a layout and whatever else you want.



cool places to get layouts;



whateverlife.com



createblog.com



pimp-my-profile.com [it sucks, imo]



freecodesource.com [it sucks, imo]



myspace.nuclearcentury.com [good site, imo]



hope that helps. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd