Sunday, November 29, 2009

When I try to upload a song onto my myspace band profile, it always says "The file must be mp3&

How do i make it mp3?



When I try to upload a song onto my myspace band profile, it always says "The file must be mp3". Help?

There is free conversion software you can find online. Just Google search "mp3 converter" and see what you get, or try this:



http://www.smartaudioconverter.com/



Download the "free trial" version, not the pricey ones.



When I try to upload a song onto my myspace band profile, it always says "The file must be mp3". Help?

Download a converter. If you Windows XP media center, it has one built in.



Another option: burn songs onto CD, rip as MP3s.



When I try to upload a song onto my myspace band profile, it always says "The file must be mp3". Help?

I think you can just open it in windows media player and then save it as somethong like Song.mp3. No downloads.



When I try to upload a song onto my myspace band profile, it always says "The file must be mp3". Help?

You need conversion software to convert your files to mp3. I highly recommend the Super converter. It will convert from any type of file to just about any other kind. You can find it here:



http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html



I use it to convert water into wine.



Super is a bit hard. Just look at it carefully for a few minutes. Read the screen and you can figure it out. Right click anywhere inside Super's windows to bring up the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd