Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I move everything to the left in myspace band profile? I'd like more room for my backgro

I've been looking everywhere for a code, and only the myspace friend about me section is answered, i have a band profile page and all I found was a centered single column that you paste in the sounds like section, which is no good for me, I'm trying to have a myspace page setup like most other band's page



Thank You in advance



How do I move everything to the left in myspace band profile? I'd like more room for my background picture?

you can add a right margin, to shift content left,



Below is the code, that I suggest.



%26lt;style%26gt;



body {margin-right:100px !important;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



you can change the 100 to more or to less.



Try different values, until you have sucess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd