Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Myspace Band Question?

I have a Myspace page and am registered as a musician. The system has my information registered as a one-hundred-and-eight year-old female. In fact, I am a sixteen year old male. I don't know what kind of shenanigans these are, but I would like to know how to change my information. Before you answer though, it is not the same as changing your information as a regular user because there are different tabs under the band's basic info edit page. Any help is appreciated.



Myspace Band Question?

if you're trying to figure out where you should put things randomly type stuff in each box. i forgot how the band profiles are seperated by but i use to haver one. you can go to account settings to change email age name or anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd