Monday, December 28, 2009

Can Someone make me a Skillet myspace layout? The band not the item.?

i make layouts



they are realy unique, and you can have them how you like.



http://needhelp-myspace-x.piczo.com



thats my website ... it has a few examples



http://www.myspace.com/x_hazel_coombs_x



thats my myspace, i have a layout that i made.. see if you like the design.



if you email me with colours, pictures, ect ...



i will have a go



Haziecoombs@hotmail.co.uk



Maybe a picture of Skillet for the background?



Can Someone make me a Skillet myspace layout? The band not the item.?

You can make you own layout by getting the image URL from photobucket carry it to whateverlife.com and use the layout generator. Put the URL in the box provided. You can have whatevercolor or font you want for ewverything. Generate you code ,copy and paste in your ABOUT ME section on myspace.



Half the fun is learning how to make them. I make mine all the time.



Click on codes below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd