Monday, December 28, 2009

I signed up for a Band/artist account in Myspace, how can I insert HTML ??

I want to change the background color and font, I have a band/artist account and when I go to Edit profile I only see the band sittings.



is'nt the band/artist account the same as the nomal account but u can uploud music ??



I signed up for a Band/artist account in Myspace, how can I insert HTML ??

YEA they r both basically the same...and yes u can add muzik.. to do it go to the home page..and clik edit profile then get some codes and add them in there...



a layout site it



www.freeweblayouts.net



but if u need to make your own



just go to yahoo and type it layout maker



b.c i used to go to this site that was good to make layouts but i forgot wat it is called



hope this helps



I signed up for a Band/artist account in Myspace, how can I insert HTML ??

Yes it is the same. Do you know how to make a regular profile because it is the same. You should just go to a layout generator. I would recommend Toms Myspace Creator because you can make it exactly like you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd