Monday, December 28, 2009

I need a myspace layout for my band?

Take a picture, or find a picture, and then do a google search to find a coding site. There are a few sites that will help you create a layout using your picture and certain colors that you can select. Or you can take a chance and email owners of layout sites asking them to make you one. Or, if you want something general, just search for layouts. But you probably want a custom one. Good luck!



I need a myspace layout for my band?

just go to freeweblayout.net and make one



I need a myspace layout for my band?

some people make them free in the internet, search for free layout maker or something else, i had one form such maker for my page, others i made self, that isn't very hard to do, i can give u some tips, like what colour with what and where this foto and that effect but they are not the super tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd