Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I upload MP3 files to my band music myspace, it says error, delete songs and try again, I've tr

How do I deal with that



The song was converted in ITUNES from WMA to MP3 But there is still errors, that happened with 2 songs HELP IM REALLY FRUSTRATED



I upload MP3 files to my band music myspace, it says error, delete songs and try again, I've tryed 20 times

You can use The Music Hutch http://www.themusichutch.com/ to upload and search music %26amp; music videos and then copy the embed code into myspace profile. You can add unlimited songs to your playlist.



I upload MP3 files to my band music myspace, it says error, delete songs and try again, I've tryed 20 times

Get an MP3 encoder and use that instead of converting it. Re-record the song through that. Sorry about the difficulty but that should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd