Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I put my music on my band's MySpace page so that people can pay to download the songs (i

that's not the way myspace works. you will have to find another music hosting site to have people pay for downloads.



How do I put my music on my band's MySpace page so that people can pay to download the songs (iTunes style)?

Your not famous enough to try to make people pay to download the song. You should start by letting them listen for free to get new fans.



How do I put my music on my band's MySpace page so that people can pay to download the songs (iTunes style)?

Youhave to go to the "SnoCap" Music store website. You can get there through your myspace homepage if you have an Artist profile. It'll say something about creating you own MySpace music store. As a matter of fact, here is the link to the website:



http://www.snocap.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd